Sales & Customer Service Associate
Seeking a positive, energetic person who enjoys and understands sales and customer service to work in our inbound call center. This is a full-time position.
- Answer inbound calls and emails from our customers, communicating in an engaging and personable manner
- Retain and gain customer confidence and loyalty with outstanding service
- Generate sales by proactively promoting our products and service benefits
- Enter order details and customer data into computer system
- Increase order volume by contacting previous customers for new orders
- Review orders and follow up to clarify questions and ensure accuracy
- Work with FedEx to resolve delivery issues
- Assist Sales & CS Manager with special projects as needed
This is an entry level phone position requiring patience and a friendly, consultative communication style. Perfect for someone who enjoys talking to people, has natural sales talent & is helpful by nature with the ability to overcome customer disappointment.
- Team player with a positive attitude who enjoys working in a goal oriented environment
- Passionate self-starter with excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in using a Windows based PC including keyboarding skills and experience with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new systems
Looking for a hard working associate who likes to stay busy, to work in our Production department. This is a full-time position.
- Shipping and receiving
- Order packaging
- Gift item assembly
- Machine operation
- Light cleaning
- Team player with a positive attitude and initiative
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work at a fast pace with strong attention to detail
- Lift up to 60 lbs
- Basic computer skills
We're always accepting resumes from motivated individuals who want to help us achieve our goals. Want to join the fun? Get in touch! Send your resume to email@example.com.