For details, click the Trustwave seal
Please feel confident that we employ the most advanced technology for protecting your transaction information. At wrappedhersheys.com we use encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. Any page on our site that handles sensitive information, such as your credit card number, is securely encrypted and PCI DSS compliant.
4. Our Commitment to Privacy:
At Carson, we value your trust and want to ensure we keep it; therefore, the following are policies we have established for the collection and use of addresses.
Carson is aware of our consumer's concern over unauthorized use of the email address (spamming). We will do everything possible to protect the privacy of our visitors without hindering the services we provide to them.
1. When we collect an email address of an individual placing an online order, we will send them further promotional email unless when asked for permission to contact them again, they opt-out. They will have this option at the time their order is placed.
2. When we collect an email address of an individual filling out a form to contact us we will ask them to opt-in to receive promotional emails from us in the future. An individual will not be required to opt-in to have their questions answered by us.
3. If a visitor signs up to receive promotional email from us we will consider this opt-in permission.
4. Every promotional email we send will contain an option for the recipient to opt-out and not receive any future promotional emails. We will honor all opt-out requests.
5. We will not rent or exchange our email addresses.
6. No opt-in (or opt-out) permission will be required for sending emails to confirm orders, answer questions that have been emailed to us, order shipping information or other pertinent order information.
The following are policies we plan to follow to mailing addresses we collect:
1. We will mail future print catalogs to any mailing address we gather from either an online order or an online catalog request.
2. Any print customer wishing to not receive any future mailings may do so by contacting us via email or mail, at the address above. Please provide us with your exact name and address.
3. Occasionally, we will share mailing addresses of people who have purchased from our site with other companies. These companies will have been thoroughly screened by us beforehand. Only companies we believe would be of interest to you will be allowed to use these addresses.
4. Any print customer wishing to be placed on our "Do Not Share" list may contact us via email, telephone or mail at the addresses above to be removed from our list. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
Changes in Policies:
If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes, and provide you with the ability to opt-out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
5. Association with Hershey Foods Corporation:
Neither Rebell Wrap dba Carson Wrapped Hershey's® Chocolates nor Carson Enterprises, Inc is in a joint venture or partnership with The Hershey Company. However, Carson Enterprises Inc. is proudly licensed to sell wrappers that contain certain trademarks owned by Hershey Chocolate and Confectionery Corporation; this is not to be construed as an endorsement by The Hershey Company, its divisions or subsidiaries.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address or phone number, the Direct Marketing Association's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at email@example.com, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection offices, or the Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202-FTC-HELP.